Professional Certificate of Acupressure 2023
Starts 23rd Sept 2023 – June 2024 £2,800 – Sale £2,500
2023 23 24 Sept / 7 8 Oct / 21 22 Oct / 25 26 Nov / 16 17 Dec
2024 20 21 Jan / 10 11 Feb / 9 10 March / 6 7 April / 27 28 April / 18 19 May / 15 16 June
This qualification enables you to start training as a Shiatsu practitioner and Acupuncturist. To receive a:
Our very popular Certification in Acupressure will allow you to gain full insurance to work as a professional therapist, helping you find your journey to becoming a fully qualified shiatsu practitioner.
You will receive:
- Certification in Acupressure, to practice as a professional therapist
- A solid grounding in Chinese medicine theory (TCM),
- A sound theoretical understanding of the functions of each meridian and diverse shiatsu techniques
- Training in the practice and therapeutic applications of 18-stance Shinbashi Qi-Gong
- Online Anatomy module equivalent to Level 3 – This unique course references both the traditional western Anatomy model and critically examines new paradigms in the field – tensegrity, the cellular matrix and the connective tissue as a communication system.
- 8 practice classes to reinforce learning and to gain an opportunity to meet other members of the school community
- Core text book: “The Complete Shiatsu Guide” Chris Jarmey and Gabriel Mojay
- A solid foundation in the theories and practical applications of Classical Chinese Medicine:
Including study into the 5 elements; Vital substance; Zang-Fu functions; diagnostic skills via Hara, Yu and Source points: looking diagnosis
Methods to tonify, calm or disperse Qi; identifying and working with Kyo and Jitsu in the body; 12 shiatsu sequences covering all major classical meridian; Developing your quality of touch and sensitivity to Qi.
- Point Location and Tsubo Categories
Introduction to the major acupressure points and their uses
- Regular feedback and support
Regular one-to-one feedback sessions and practice classes throughout the training
- Applied understanding of Western Anatomy
A unique course referencing both the traditional western Anatomy model and critically examines new paradigms in the field – tensegrity, the cellular matrix and the connective tissue as a communication system.
Various payment options are available such as monthly installments, please enquire for details.
Although we offer easy payments terms, starting the course does make you liable to pay the full balance of the fees, whether you complete the course or not.
All fees include registration with LASER learning for course accreditation.
Find out more
Please contact us for more information.